Saturday, September 15, 2012

Halloween Fun

I made these projects for the design team at SSD.  Everything except the ribbon/trim, beads & owls are from Canvas Corp.  I got the ideas from http://happylifecraftywife.com/?cat=404&paged=3  I just found her blog and LOVE IT!  She also has the link for the site to buy the cage svg.  The tree and tag I googled and found for free.  I used my Silhouette and SCAL.  The rose is from Cricut/ Giant flowers.  The rosettes I did by hand. I adapted the hat and made it smaller and didn't use the cone, I just twisted the paper until I liked the look.  I hope to make a couple more projects if time permits.  I have lots to do to prepare for Kayla's Halloween party!  Including making a few costumes.  Scrap booking will just have to take a back seat for now.  I will post all the fun soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment