Monday, September 10, 2012

Another Canvas Corp / Sweet Stamp Shop Blog Hop

Here is the second project I did for the blog hop.  I made a file folder album.  I used the beach theme with the matching blue & cream patterned papers from Canvas Corp and the Under The Sea stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop.  I used chandelier glimmer glam on the tail, sea weed, and shells.  I used coral reef glimmer mist on the shells and starfish glimmer mist on the hair.  I plan to add a picture on a mat of each of my 3 daughter's first time at the beach.  I will have to wait until this Summer after Ruby gets here (Due in December) and we go "home" to Florida for a visit to see family.  I will then also add a family picture in the fourth pocket.  I thought this would be a fun way to remember their first time seeing the ocean.



No comments:

Post a Comment