Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Couch slip covers

My sweet little puppy Piper, has chewed all the back pillows on my couch.  Let's just say it's a good thing she's cute...That's about all she's got going for her lately.  Hopefully she grows out of this chewing phase quickly.  So even though she didn't chew the seats, with little ones I figured I might as well make slip covers.  I quilted fitted slipcovers from sheets I bought at walmart.  I just trimmed them to the shape of the pillows and ran elastic around it.  I made pillows for the back and quilted shams and added Velcro on the back.  That way I can remove everything and wash it when a kid spills something on it.  It's not pretty, but it will do until everybody in my house grows up a little and I buy a new couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment