Friday, July 29, 2011

Watermelon Book

I made this book for the Cricut Circle monthly contest.  I made this book from images on my gypsy and bound it with my cinch.  I used shiny paper (came from my stash, no clue where I got it) and glossy accents on the seeds and ants to make it blend with the paper.  The words on cover are sans serif.  The ants came from nate's abc's.  The seeds are from splish splash.  BBQ letters are from block party.  The pages and tags are from gypsy wanderings.  I welded a few tags from gypsy wanderings to the base page to create the front pocket on some of the pages.  As soon as I have time to tweak it and figure out how to post it, I will add the gypsy file for people to use :) 






1 comment:

  1. This is going to look fab on your mantle! I love it. I know it must have been a lot of work but it was worth it. Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete