Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Woof Day!

Here is my entry for the Cricut Circle magazine challenge.  I made it out of a manila file folder and used Teresa Collins Posh and Timeless paper, chipboard stickers and Timeless trims.  I used vinyl for the letters so it would be a little shiny with the gypsy font.  The tags are from tags, bags boxes and more.  I used cuttlebug embossing folders: once upon a princess (butterflies) and script texture on the black and white tags.  Hopefully a doggy party qualifies as an "elegant celebration"!  I love this book because you can stand it up to display it.  I left journal spots in the middle on the back of the book so my Aunt can write whatever she'd like.  I also left the tags empty on the back so she could add pics or something else if she wanted. 





3 comments: